- Scratch your match or lighter before turning on the burner.
- Do not allow children to operate appliance while cooking.
- The life span of your LP Gas hose is 2 years, please change regularly and ensure that it is tightly fitted.
- Check connections regularly and replace every faulty part immediately.
- Use the original regulator.
- It is safer to keep your cylinder outside the kitchen.
- Open your kitchen window all night after cooking with LPG to allow for proper ventilation.
Back to "All About LPG"